Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A good day!


Have you ever had a good day. I mean just an average good day? I did. Today. I woke up and took a shower. Then, I took about 2 minutes to blow dry my hair. Put some makeup on. I found some clean comfortable maternity clothes. I got the kids ready. Hubbin and kids were out of the house by 8. Dropped Hubbin at work and kids at school. Little two boys went to a friends house. I went to the doctor. I was a bit late, but no one seemed to stressed about it. I got poked, and prodded, signed up for the option of a birthing tub, and found out I was a little dialated- 1cm. Fun! Then I went to get the boys. Last week someone gave me a baby shower. So, the boys and I went and bought them some fresh cut flowers, from our new favorite store. I stopped at a dear friends house, to tell her good by. I got to help her fold laundry for a minute and gave her a few hugs. She is moving with her family-East. Sad. Then she gave me the food in her fridge. Yum! Ice Cream with 3 ingredients. Mixed berries. Mini pizza. Butter. Thank You! We took flowers to the other dear friend who gave the shower. Hugged her. She was having a bad day. Then we went home and ate berry milk shakes and mini pizzas for lunch. We got that done by 12. I came up stairs, and relished the wonderful window air conditioner. Thank you hubbin. I thought of my sweet friend. Oh sweet friend I wish I knew how to help you. I love you. I talked to my mom on the phone. Thanks! Then I watched a sappy movie. Where the heart is. I cried. I talked to my sister in law on the phone. We schemed. I talked to my sister on the phone. We laughed. I ate yummy left overs. I took number 2 to therapy. I worked out at the Y. I took all the boys to the park. They played. We listened to Harry Potter on tape. We got Hubbin from work. We filled the car with gas. We listened to Harry Potter. We came home. We ate more yummy leftovers. I visited a friend at work. I encouraged her. I hugged her. I laughed with her. I went to the mall to pick up a few graduation gifts. I finished Harry Potter 2. I mowed the Lawn. I weeded the garden. I bathed my children. I put them to bed. I ran another load of laundry. I folded 3 loads of laundry. I decided it was a good day. I documented it. Good night, Good Day.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Wow. You fit a lot into this good day. I love your thoughts.