Sunday, June 19, 2011

A 5K and a hospital visit


Some how I didn't get in to this picture. I was there though!
Last Saturday Hubbin, boys, and I decided to jog/walk a 5K. It was pretty fun. #1 ran the first mile walked the second and 1/2 of the third, and finished strong at the finish line. Way to go Bud! Dad pushed #2 and #3 most of the way, only coaxing them to run from time to time. I carried, ran with, walked with, and chased #4 all 3 miles. We had a good time. It was fun, and I can't wait to do it again.
After the 5K we drove home. All day long I was having regular contractions. 2.5 minutes apart. For 10 hours. At 8 pm I decided we better get the kids to the sitter and prepare for a night at the hospital. At about 2 they sent me home after I had only dialated a cm. Bummer!
They gave me something to help me sleep. When I woke up the next afternoon the contractions were virtually gone. Bigger Bummer!
I have been having irregular contractions off and on for a week now, and I am seriously getting sick of them! Come or wait- but this in between stuff is driving me crazy!
Maybe we will go do another 5K :)

No comments: