Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Terrific Tuesday



Catching On?
Yep I am trying to start a theme here.
OK, so today is another terrific Tuesday. What is so special about it? You may be asking yourself this very question. Well, tonight is IKEA night! On Tuesdays at IKEA, kids eat free. So, every Tuesday night we go to IKEA, feed the kids, check them into the free 1 hour babysitting, buy 4 hotdogs and 2 sodas-for $4 and have a date. If we choose to, we walk around the store, but usually we just sit in the cafeteria and talk.
Thank you IKEA for feeding my family of 7 for $4 and providing free babysitting for date night. Love YA!
A few more terrific things
fall colored leaves
little boys in sweaters
long sleeved onsies
warm blankets
In God We Trust (restored)
studying with Hubbin
garage
hot showers
clean clothes
plan B for date night



Why will your Tuesday be so terrific today?

2 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Mine is a terrific Tuesday because I already have dinner assembled, cinnamon rolls baked (and several consumed), organized the cupboard that always gets disorganized.

Teann said...

Way to go making a date out of IKEA! You're a genius. :) We live a good 50 minutes from IKEA now, but if we are ever down by it, I'm going to give that one a try. :)

My day is a Terrific Tuesday because I followed through with doing Preschool with the boys this morning as I told them I would.